There are a lot of options nowadays when it comes to online transactions, and the concept of e-wallets has also been gaining traction recently. Neteller’s digital wallet offering has become increasingly popular within the online payment sphere, and with the potential issues posed by the use of credit and debit cards, it’s a great option for individuals who want to guarantee safe and secure transactions. Neteller is used in a host of countries worldwide, India included, and is utilised by both online shoppers and bettors. Neteller can be used to facilitate safe transactions, both for personal users and businesses.
Neteller prides itself on offering low-cost options to move money. Much like any other e-wallet, users can choose to upload their money to their Neteller account through a range of payment options, including Mastercard and Visa, and Neteller also offers a number of fast, simple and secure withdrawal options. Neteller prides itself on offering low-cost options to move money.
There are three major account types offered by Neteller:
A Neteller Standard account provides users with the basic features that are expected from a digital wallet, including the ability to make online transfers and purchases, and buy and sell crypto. This account also allows users to get Knect Loyalty points, and a Net+ card.
The Neteller True account offers the same as the Neteller Standard account, plus free money transfers and a free Net+ Prepaid Mastercard. Neteller also says that it is looking to introduce a refer-a-friend bonus and additional Knect Loyalty rewards.
Neteller describes its VIP offering as “the most attractive VIP program in the industry”, with discounted deposits and withdrawals, lower forex fees, free money transfers and a dedicated VIP manager (for Gold VIPs and above). Neteller VIP is available to join for free, but the account level (Silver, Gold, Diamond and Exclusive) depends on the amount transferred through the account per quarter.
Neteller comes with a range of advantages:
• Users can transfer between Neteller True accounts for free.
• Neteller users have the option to transfer funds globally, as it is not just a regional e-wallet corporation.
• Neteller offers excellent payment security, including 100% guaranteed transactions, identity verification, database integration, and extensive fraud control.
• Neteller offers an instant money transfer, and users can transfer to anybody, provided that they know the recipient’s email address, even if the recipient hasn’t yet set up a Neteller account.
There are also a number of drawbacks to using Neteller:
• Neteller charges a 2.5% fee on all of its deposits, as well as a $10 fee on withdrawals through bank transfers.
• Neteller’s verification and deposit processes can be complicated, and expenditure limits are low, until the verification process is complete.
• Neteller customers have reported waiting a long time to get a response to their queries.
Using Neteller to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos is simple:
1. Select Your Preferred Casino: A number of Indian online casinos offer Neteller as a valid payment method. Ensure that your betting website or casino offers Neteller, and follow the steps on that site to create an account.
2. Deposit Funds: Find the deposit section of the casino and select Neteller as your preferred payment method. Note that Neteller may be located in the e-wallet section of the website. Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
3. Login to Neteller for Verification: Once the mode of payment has been confirmed, you’ll either be redirected to the Neteller website to confirm the payment, or a verification email will be sent to you. Approve the payment, and start playing!
4. Withdraw Funds: Withdraw your funds in a similar way to how you deposited them. Select Neteller as your preferred withdrawal method and select the amount you wish to withdraw. Once the money has shown up in your Neteller wallet, you can spend it directly from there, or transfer it to your bank account as normal.
Neteller has a range of FAQs listed on its website, with detailed answers to a number of questions:
• How do I send money using Neteller transfer?
To send money via Neteller Transfer, users must log into their Neteller account and click on the ‘International Money Transfer’ option. From there, they need to enter the details of the recipient and select the mode of delivery. Users can transfer money to recipients, provided that they know their email address.
• Is Neteller safe and secure in India?
Neteller is an incredibly safe payment method for Indian users. Its two-factor authentication, coupled with SSL encryption and firewalls, ensure that every transaction is secure. Neteller offers 100% guaranteed transactions, so users can avoid worrying when using Neteller to transfer money.
• Is Neteller legal in India?
Neteller is legal in India. It is also one of the most highly regarded e-wallets for making any kind of domestic or international transactions. There are no restrictions in place in India regarding the use of Neteller as a payment method.
Neteller is an excellent mode of payment that is very reliable as well as safe to use. Neteller is incredibly easy to use, and although it hasn’t gained the popularity in India that it deserves, it should be well on its way.