PayPal is one of the world’s leading and most reliable online payment systems. It ensures safe and hassle-free online transactions and removes the hazards of dealing with cash. Using PayPal is an incredibly safe and user-friendly experience, allowing you to buy and sell products with the utmost financial security.
There’s more to PayPal than just buying and selling items, however. It’s also possible to use PayPal when playing at some online casinos, allowing users to widen and expand their online gaming experiences without worrying about the security of the money they wager. This is done by simply opting for casino sites that have PayPal as one of their payment options, and then making all future transactions through your PayPal account.
Using PayPal in India is slightly different from how it’s used globally.
For Personal Users
• PayPal users in India cannot send money to family, friends and clients living abroad, though they can purchase from the growing catalogue of global sellers that use PayPal.
• Users can pay directly from a debit or credit card that has previously been linked to a PayPal account.
For those with a PayPal business account, it’s possible to make transactions by doing the following:
• On the PayPal app, fill in the necessary details of the receiver.
• Press the ‘Send’ button.
• Go to the ‘Send and Request’ option on the PayPal website and click ‘Pay’ to make the transaction.
There’s also an option called ‘Send Money Abroad’ on the dashboard for international transactions.
Indian users need to pay an additional standard fee of 3% for every domestic transaction, and for payments through UPI for BHIM, the transaction fee is 2.5%. The fee for currency conversion is 3%.
• When using PayPal, users can be confident that their money is in good hands. PayPal’s Buyer Protection policy ensures that users get their money back easily if they need to return an item they’ve purchased. This is useful when the purchase is made from a site that doesn’t have guarantees in place, such as eBay.
• PayPal’s security system prohibits hackers from downloading users’ data, thereby ensuring safe transactions.
• PayPal allows users to have multiple bank accounts, debit cards and credit cards linked simultaneously.
• PayPal doesn’t require personal users to pay annual charges for membership, service charges, or processing fees.
• PayPal’s customer service needs improvement, as providers can be difficult to reach, and users often receive automated replies to their emails.
• PayPal’s verification process can be very slow and frustrating.
• PayPal is especially stringent with its rules and regulations, often suspending accounts based on the slightest suspicion. While the security is good, PayPal can take a long time to look into the matter and reopen wrongly suspended accounts.
As mentioned previously, PayPal is one of the safest payment methods for online casinos. Follow these simple steps to begin playing:
1. Register: Firstly, you need to register with PayPal. Go to the ‘PayPal Sign-up’ page, provide the information required, and confirm your bank and/or card details. You need to be patient during the creation of your account, as it can take up to three to five working days for the process to be completed.
2. Transfer Funds: After you have successfully created your PayPal account, sign in and click on ‘Money’. Then, link your credit or debit card in order to move funds onto PayPal.
3. Sign Up at a Casino: Find a suitable online casino that accepts PayPal as a payment option and sign up.
4. Deposit Funds: Find the deposit section of the casino and select PayPal as your preferred payment method. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, and once you’re done, you will be redirected to PayPal for confirmation. This process should only take a couple of minutes.
5. Play: Once the funds have been deposited, play your favourite slots and casino games as you would normally.
6. Withdraw Funds: Withdraw your funds in a similar way to how you deposited them. Select PayPal as your preferred withdrawal method, and select the amount you wish to withdraw. The withdrawal should take less than 24 hours to be processed. Once the money shows up in your PayPal account, you can spend it directly from there, or transfer it to your bank account.
PayPal has an extensive FAQs section, where it provides solutions to all potential user queries. Some of the problems and accompanying solutions are as follows:
• Does PayPal use One Touch?
PayPal offers One Touch, which means that you don’t have to enter your login details every time you checkout. After One Touch is activated, you’ll stay securely logged in on all of your devices and will still be covered by the usual Buyer Protection.
• Why is my PayPal account limited?
Your PayPal account may be limited due to unauthorised access, high-risk activity, an inactive account, or if you’ve reached the account limits. PayPal will give a detailed reason for the account’s suspension and will redirect you to the ‘Resolution Centre’ for more information.
PayPal is an internationally recognised and critically acclaimed online payment system that prioritises user satisfaction. PayPal makes monetary exchanges simple, allowing users to focus on purchasing products, or playing online casino games, without worrying about financial security.