Due to rapid technological advancements, making online monetary transactions continues to get easier. In fact, there are so many payment options available in the market that users are often spoiled for choice.
However, for avid online casino players and those with friends and relatives residing across the globe, Skrill is an excellent option. By downloading Skrill, users can enjoy easy and safe transactions in India, as well as abroad. Skrill is a secure and user-friendly e-wallet and payment provider, powered by Paysafe. Popular among casino players and online bettors, Skrill can be used for both personal and business transactions.
Users upload money to their Skrill wallet, using a variety of payment methods, which can then be used to pay for goods and services, transfer money to other Skrill users, or buy cryptocurrency.
For all transactions involving currency conversion, Skrill adds a fee of 4.49% to all of its wholesale exchange rates.
Skrill offers three main account levels to its users:
This is Skrill’s most basic account type. It allows users to make online payments, send and receive money in India as well as internationally, buy and sell crypto, and get a Skrill card. The Skriller account also offers Knect loyalty points.
This account type offers the same features as the Skriller account, as well as a free prepaid Mastercard and free Skrill-to-Skrill money transfers. For those with a regular Skriller account, Skrill-to-Skrill money transfers usually incur a charge of 2.99%. The True Skriller account will also soon offer a refer-a-friend bonus, as well as extra Knect loyalty rewards.
VIP Skriller offers the same experience as the other two accounts, but with additional VIP Silver, Gold and Diamond perks.
Skrill offers plenty of benefits to its users, some of which are listed below:
• In India, Skrill accounts are free for personal use, as long as users log in and make a transaction at least every six months.
• Skrill is secure and simple to use, making it suitable for a vast range of users. Skrill provides users with an array of payment options, paying special attention to the security and transparency of every transaction. Banking details are preserved with maximum confidentiality and every transaction is monitored with an anti-fraud screening system.
• Transactions between Skrill accounts take place almost immediately, with the receiver being able to withdraw the money as soon as the payment has been made. Skrill also allows its users to withdraw money faster than most other payment platforms.
• Skrill recognises as many as 40 currencies worldwide, including Indian rupees. Most transactions are free, though some involve a small exchange or withdrawal fee. Skrill is constantly updating the services that it offers, and recently integrated 20 more cryptocurrencies into its wallet.
Although there are many advantages to using Skrill, there are also some drawbacks:
• Many Indian banks do not accept payments using Skrill, and the same goes for some international banks. The company also restricts transfers via several other payment systems. Skrill is increasing in popularity, so it may just be a matter of time before payments become more widely accepted.
• Skrill’s customer service can be unsatisfactory, with some users waiting a long time to get a response from the company.
• Although personal accounts are free, if users don’t log into their accounts or make a transaction at least once every six months, a service fee equivalent to €5 is deducted monthly.
Using Skrill to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos is simple.
1. Select Your Preferred Casino: The majority of online casinos offer Skrill as a payment method to Indian gamblers. Find a suitable online casino or betting site that accepts Skrill as a payment method and sign up.
2. Register: Register at your chosen site by filling in all the necessary details and undergoing the verification process.
3. Select Skrill as a Payment Method: Find the deposit section of the site, select Skrill as your preferred payment method, and enter your chosen deposit amount. You’ll often find Skrill under the category of e-wallet.
4. Log into Skrill for Verification: Once you’ve selected Skrill, a verification link will be sent to you. Click on this to verify the payment.
• How do I send money using Skrill transfer?
Log into your Skrill account. Select ‘International Money Transfer’ and press ‘Send’. You’ll have to enter the recipient’s details and choose a delivery method before sending the money.
• Is Skrill safe and secure in India?
Skrill is perfectly safe for Indian users, as it offers two layers of factor authentication for security. Skrill also ensures that important details are dealt with in strict confidentiality.
• How do I reset my password?
You can reset your password by following the ‘Automated Password Retrieval Procedure’.
Go to the login page and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link. Enter the email address linked to the account and click ‘Submit’. You will receive a set of instructions from Skrill on how to reset your password. If this doesn’t work, simply contact Skrill by clicking on one of the available contact options and the customer support team will assist you.
Skrill is an excellent payment method and is exceptionally safe and reliable. Unfortunately, it’s yet to secure its place as a staple payment provider in India, but its time will undoubtedly arrive one day. Skrill is a fantastic option for online gamblers in India, however, and is a quick and easy-to-use method.